Compact Etcher RIE-1C
Compact benchtop system
The RIE-1C is a compact desktop dry etching system for semiconductor chip failure analysis.
It is possible to remove the passivation membrane efficiently and with low damage. It is easy to operate and the process is done at the push of a button after the sample has been placed.
It can be placed on a tabletop or you can choose a dedicated stand.
Key Features and Benefits
- Samples can be processed up to ø4 inch.
- One touch operation is all it takes to operate the device.
- Compact and space-saving design.
- Failure analysis of semiconductor chips
- Removal of various types of passivation films
- Photoresist ashing
- Etching of various silicon thin films
- Surface treatment of glass substrates, etc.