Silicon Deep RIE System RIE-800BCT
Atmospheric cassette loading
The RIE-800BCT is a production silicon DRIE system that uses an inductively coupled plasma as the discharge form.
This high performance system is capable of high aspect ratio processing (over 100) and low scallop processing while maintaining a high etching rate and selectivity.
Key Features and Benefits
- High rate etching in MEMS mass production
- High aspect ratio etching in mass production
- Control of scalloping / Scallop-less non-bosch process
- Excellent uniformity with tilt control
- Bias pulsing for notch control at silicon on insulator (SOI) wafers
- Extended process library
- Manufacture of MEMS (acceleration sensors, gyroscopes, pressure sensors, actuators, etc.)
- Processing of the inkjet printer head
- Formation of Through Silicon Via (TSV)
- Fabrication of power devices (super-junction MOSFETs)
- Plasma dicing