ICP-RIE Plasma Etching System RIE-100HiC
High throughput system
The RIE-100HiC is an an atmospheric cassette loading Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) etching system which handles up to ø150 mm (ø6”) wafers.
This system is capable of high-precision etching and ashing of various silicon thin films such as Si, Poly-Si, SiO2, SiN, etc. The RIE-100HiC achieves high throughput by employing a high-speed arm robot, double cassettes, fully automatic operation by PLC control, and optimization of process parameters.
Key Features and Benefits
- Processing up to ø150 mm (ø6")
- Advanced ICP Source HSTC™ (Hyper Symmetrical Tornado Coil) effectively delivers uniform high-density plasma, and excellent etch uniformity.
- With its sleek, loadlock-less design, the RIE-100HiC requires minimal cleanroom space
- A symmetrical evacuation design coupled to a TMP creates an efficient flow
- High throughput by high-speed arm robot and double cassettes loading
- A computerized touch screen provides a user-friendly interface for parameter control and storage
- Etching of various materials such as Si, SiO2, SiN, Poly-Si, etc.
- Photoresist ashing, stripping, and descuming
- Removal of organic contaminants
- High-rate etching of SiO2