Plasma Enhanced CVD System PD-2201LC
Space-saving production system
The PD-2201LC is a cassette loading plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) system capable of depositing silicon-based films (silicon oxide, silicon nitride, silicon oxynitride and amorphous silicon).
This system offers all of the standard features for PECVD in a space-saving footprint. Films with superior thickness uniformity and stress control can be deposited over a 220 mm diameter area with excellent stability and repeatability. User-friendly touch screen interface for parameter control and recipe storage. This system is ideal for depositing thin films for mass production with excellent repeatability.
Key Features and Benefits
- Processing up to ø220 mm (ø3" x 5, ø4" x 3, ø8" x 1)
- Superior uniformity and stress control
- Excellent process stability and repeatability
- Robust system with minimal running / maintenance cost
- User-friendly touch screen interface for parameter control and recipe storage.
- With its sleek, space-saving design, the PD-2201LC requires minimal cleanroom space
- Dual-frequency (13.56 MHz + 400 kHz) PECVD for superior process control
- Liquid precursor (SN-2) SiNx