Plasma Enhanced CVD System PD-3800L
Batch processing system
The PD-3800L is a loadlock plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) system capable of depositing silicon-based films (silicon oxide, silicon nitride, silicon oxynitride and amorphous silicon).
This system offers higher throughput due to the large reaction chamber and batch proccesing of multiple wafers by carrier tray loading. Films with superior thickness uniformity and stress control can be deposited over a 360 mm diameter area with excellent stability and repeatability. User-friendly touch screen interface for parameter control and recipe storage. This system is ideal for depositing thin films for mass production with excellent repeatability.
Key Features and Benefits
- Processing up to ø360 mm (ø3" x 9, ø4" x 6, ø6" x 3)
- Superior uniformity and stress control
- Excellent process stability and repeatability
- Robust system with minimal running / maintenance cost
- User-friendly touch screen interface for parameter control and recipe storage
- Liquid precursor (SN-2) SiNx
- Automatic transfer unit (loading from cassette to ø360 mm carrier tray)