Liquid Source CVD System PD-100ST
Open-load system up to ø100 mm (4")
The PD-100ST is a low-temperature (80 ~ 400°C), high-rate (>300 nm/min) plasma-enhanced CVD system for R&D. Samco's unique liquid source CVD system uses self-bias deposition techniques and a liquid TEOS source to deposit SiO2 films with low stress, from thin films to extremely thick films (up to 100 µm). With its sleek, compact design, the PD-100ST requires minimal cleanroom space.
Key Features and Benefits
- Processing up to ø100 mm (4")
- Cathode coupled self-bias deposition techniques enables the high-rate (>300 nm/min) deposition of low-stress films
- By low temperatures deposition, films can be deposited on top of plastic surfaces
- Excellent step-coverage of high aspect ratio structures
- Control of refractive index by using germanium, phosphorus, and boron liquid source
- With its sleek, compact design, the PD-100ST requires minimal cleanroom space
- Deposition of protective films over plastic materials
- Deposition of the insulating film on via sidewalls for 3D LSIs
- Fabrication of optical waveguides (fiber core/cladding)
- Fabrication of masks for use in the production of micromachines
- Coverage of high aspect ratio structures such as MEMS devices
- Temperature compensation film and passivation film for SAW devices
- Lee, M. L., Wang, S. S., Yeh, Y. H., Liao, P. H., & Sheu, J. K. (2019). Light-emitting diodes with surface gallium nitride p–n homojunction structure formed by selective area regrowth. Scientific reports, 9(1), 1-7.
- Nishijima, T., Shimizu, S., Kusano, K., Kudo, K., Furuta, M., Kusuda, Y., ... & Tsunoda, I. (2020). Au induced lateral crystallization of amorphous Ge with stress stimulation at 130○ C. AIP Advances, 10(5), 055306.
- Cheng, X., Hong, J., Spring, A. M., & Yokoyama, S. (2017). Fabrication of a high-Q factor ring resonator using LSCVD deposited Si 3 N 4 film. Optical Materials Express, 7(7), 2182-2187.